- Valid January 1st - 31st, 2018
- Good for 1 Free Drink per Visit
- Any 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, or 20oz Drink
- Photo ID & VIP Gold Card Required
- Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable
- Excludes Red Bull, Food & Retail Items
Can I only use the VIP Gold Pass once per day or multiple times a day?
- The VIP Gold Pass entitles it’s owner to 31 days of unlimited coffee (or any other non-coffee beverage, excluding Redbull in the qualifying sizes). While we hope people don’t abuse this privilege, there is no stipulation on how many times they can visit in one day.
What is a visit defined as?
- A visit is defined as one trip to a Mercurys Coffee location. A Pass holder must leave the store and return in order to get a second beverage free.
Can I come in and get a drink and then immediately get back in line again (or leave the store for a minute and come back in) and get another free drink?
- While we hope that people don’t abuse the VIP Gold Pass privileges we know that this may happen from time to time. It is within the guidelines of it being a “new trip” so a Pass holder could get another drink.
Can someone else use my card to get my coffee for me?
- No. Only the card owner may use the card and must show ID each time. Family members and friends cannot share a card.
When will I receive my Gold Card?
- Cards will start shipping on November 20th, 2017. They will be processed in the order that they are received. We will do our best to expedite shipping on all of the cards.
Will I receive the card before Christmas?
- If purchased in store: Vouchers must be redeemed online by December 15, 2017 in order to ensure delivery by Christmas. Cards redeemed after that date will all be expedited as quickly as possible.
- If purchased online: Orders placed by December 15, 2017 will deliver by Christmas. Card purchased after will be processed as quickly as possible.
Can I give the VIP Gold Pass as a gift?
- Yes, multiple VIP Gold Passes may be purchased as gifts. In store orders: Each voucher must be redeemed online in the name of the person that will be receiving the pass as a gift. This can be done by the purchaser or by the person receiving the card as a gift. Online orders: A seperate purchase for each card user/recipient must be made.
Do I need to show ID when using my VIP Gold Pass?
- Yes, in order for us to ensure that people aren’t sharing cards, you must present your ID each time you use it.
Will I still receive points on my Mercurys Platinum Card when using the VIP Gold Pass?
- No, points will not be given for free drinks. You can still earn points for any additional purchased drinks just not free drinks.
Will the Gold Card replace my Platinum card?
- No, the Gold Card is a separate card valid for the month of January 2018. The current Platinum Card will still be needed to accumulate points for any purchased drinks.
How will the baristas know who the VIP Gold Pass belongs to?
- Customer’s names will be on the back of their card.
Is the Gold Pass good for 24oz iced drinks?
Why is there tax added to my Gold Pass purchase and not to my Platinum Card load?
- The VIP Gold Pass is a retail sale item similar to a membership or retail item and Washington sales tax applies. The Mercurys Coffee Platinum Card is more like a credit card and sales tax is applied to the sale as the value is used.